My name is Callie Ramsey I am from a small place known as Wiggins, MS. Some of my favorite things to do include singing and spending time with my family. I did not think I would ever attend South Alabama it just came about one day. My first intentions were to attend Southern Mississippi, but i happened to come to USA day with my god-sister and feel in love with the campus.
Entering the education field has always been something that I wanted to do. When I was younger I would pretend I was a teacher and lecture to my sister and little cousins. While speaking of family one thing that I love to share with people is that I have twenty aunt and uncles and eighty-six first cousins and forty-three second cousins and that is just on my mom's side of the family. I'm pretty sure you can only imagine what the holidays are like.
No more lecturing! Projects!
ReplyDeleteHello Callie. I can definately relate to what its like to come from a small town and having a large family. I know exactly what you mean when you talk about the holidays around the house. I'm not sure exactly what it is about small town people and their ties to the church! I'm in that same boat!
ReplyDelete