Eagle Nest Radio & Class Blog
The third graders in this podcast were amazing. You can hear them and the pronounce their words to were they are easily understood. I just learned what a podcast was so they taught me a lot of new things. I have never heard of a podcast and let alone a voice podcast but these 3rd graders quickly showed me otherwise. These audio podcasts were phenomenal and severe as a great example of how to do an audio podcast the correct way.
Langwitches
I think these ideas are amazing that these teachers have come up with. The ways they were using the podcast in the classroom was so amazing to me I don't think I could have come up with some of these unique ways myself. But by seeing the way these teachers and students were using it, it makes me excited about seeing what podcasting holds in store for the future. I hope that one day I will be able to use podcasting in my class.
I think that seeing how useful and such a positive difference the podcasts are making in the classroom. Maybe one day all teachers will be able to implement the idea of podcasting into their classes. Also maybe the students can always have a way to review things they have learned earlier in the year by not only their notes they have but on video.
The Benefits of Podcasting in the Classroom" By: Joe Dale
Mr. Dale showed some amazing ideas on how podcasting could benefit students. I feel that his example of the teacher posting the study guide in a podcast on the class website is a wonderful way to help students be able to review and keep up if they are out of school due to school functions or illness. I never knew how helpful and resourceful a podcast could be when it came to using them in the classroom. I wish that my teachers would use this now to not only help with students out of the class but for students who might not have understood what went on the first time and was to scared to ask questions in class.
Hi Callie,
ReplyDeleteIt was great to read your post about podcasts. At first a podcast seems intimidating (at least it does to me), but I agree with what you mentioned about how they can make such a positive difference in the classroom. I really like your idea about how podcasts can also help students who may not have understood something the first time. The podcast can definitely take assignments to a new level and also give students a greater understanding. It's great to see that you took away some ideas from what you watched about how to incorporate this resource into your classroom in the future.
Great job!!
We all learn from each other. It's easier than having to invent everything ourselves. I'm delighted that you want to be a podcasting teacher. Do it!
ReplyDelete